I was reading about how frustrated one blogger was about all the bad news. I admit that from time to time I get a little addicted to the latest news. Here's today's headlines:
- India explosion kills at least 20 Police blame Maoist militants.
- Baghbad blasts leave 15 dead Dozens injured in 4 bombings.
- Winter Olympics flame out in TV ratings Worst since 1988.
- 'Times' sues for NSA records Cites Freedom of Information.
- Two British soldiers killed in Iraq bomb blast
Right now, my gray tabby (Hissy Fit) is chasing a straw around on the floor. It's not trying to get away, so she creates a little drama by tossing it up on the air and then chasing it. She's completely in the moment. Think I"ll join her. Not literally, of course. I'm taking a news break. I'm going to concentrate on my hair, training, work, and good food, the fabulous weather in northcentral New Mexico, my fabulous Husband.
Meanwhile, here's some links to explore: PositiveNews and UpBeat.