Dread pirate turned me onto this "know your meme" website. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/first-world-problems#.TrvF1Cp5mSM The precipitant.receding? Whatever. Trigger, for this was me jokingly whining about how the remote cotrol mysteriously stopped working on our old dcd player, and no universal will work...leading me to surmise that the IR has gone out. This is. Totally geeky thing to be able to surmise but like most things in life, i am very good at figuring out what the problem is. I leave it to others to fix it. Which is why I am a diagnostician.
Anyway. So, i love this meme and i have been tweeting useless whines this week. i hasten to add that I am grateful that nearly all my complaints are of this ilk. Here are some:
- I still haven't figured out how to utilize my smartphone's Mobile hotspot feature.
- I want to network our stereo components, but I haven't the right modem for it.
- I think my trail shoes have gotten a little worn.
- My friends can't seem to decide on which ironman to do, and I'm on pins and needles, hoping it will be one I can get to and do.
- The director of field experiences at my grad schhol is a giant a.hole who Consistently utters factually inaccurate statements. But i have to kiss his ass until I graduate even though I'm older, smarter, more experienced, and lets face it, prettier.
- Pet care is cutting into my workout time.
- I still haven't developed my own low-calorie carmel sauce.
- I am going to have to run a marathon in 80 degree with incredibly high humidity. Boo
And the last one...
I bit the inside of my lip and my crystal lite stings.