You just told me about some dark thoughts--thoughts that all of us have thought about at one time or another--and you want to know what I think of you now. You asked me that while ringing your hands.
- I think middle school sucks.
- I think kids are cruel.
- I think everyone has dark thoughts, and thinking doesn't make you bad, acting on them does.
- I think you're human.
- I think you're too hard on yourself.
- I think you are hurt, and lonely.
- I think you're stuck in a hurt, lonely, hard-on-yourself place.
- And I'm hoping we can help you back out.