Lunch had been Lean Gourmet Swedish Meatballs, and the package of Trader Joes Peanut Butter Goodies cookies that my Secret santa left in my inbox. Urp. I started eating Lean Gourmet because it's all I really have time for, and at the BX, it's about 80 cents. NO, i do not want to know how high in sodium it is, or that there is a list of ingredients with chemical names longer than Moby Dick.
12. Saturday, I ran about 4 miles on the trail. My legs felt heavy, which was attributed to the lunges and squats I had done during the previous week. Then, i went to a holiday party with the people who work with Baboo.
11. Sunday, I did 14 miles of a planned 50K FatAss that will be held on New Year's Day. Here is the profile:
10. Monday, Lunch was Lean Gourmet flatbread. It wasn't bad. It was the size of my hand. I recognize that this is a normal portion. Also on monday, I found out that the kid whol told me Friday I'm not fucking going upstairs with you for an assessment was hospitalized over the weekend. I told her so.
8. Tuesday, I went to a local hospital's psych ward to see a kid that had tried to escape. He went over the wall around the facility the day before carrying, of all things, his lunch box.
6. Wednesday, the lunch of the day was shrimp scampi from Lean Gourmet. That night, we ate with folks from my the office at a local steakhouse, and the starters menu had calorie counts after each choice. It. Was. Horrifying. Few starters were under 1000 calories. I wound up having a 6 ounce fillet with sweet potato fries, and steamed brocolli. I was very proud of myself.