Friday, December 02, 2011
Here is what I think, and what I know.
13. I know it's forcast to be a high A HIGH of 34 this Sunday, the day of a sprint triathlon I signed up for, and a low A LOW the day before and the day of the triathlon of about 20.
12. I think I am not going to swim, bike, and run in that shit.
11. I know that the Gelish basix kit and the light that I bought with it maybe the best investment I ever made. Shiny, shiny nails, I love you. You stand up to scouring a blackened pot.
10. I think that the weekend I spent with Baboo in San Antonio after Thanksgiving maybe a better weekend than most people have in their life. IN THEIR LIFE. No, don't argue. You won't win.
9. I know that the Panasonic electric epilator I bought is a very iffy proposition. I know that I will study carefully and procede with caution.
8. I think i maybe am the world's clumsiest woman. I was standing in line at the base exchange this week, and rolled my ankle. i shit you not. Standing there. The soldiers and airmen around me were AMAZED. I got that incredulous, gosh, are you okay ma'm? while i recovered my balance and muttered, yes, thank you.
8. I know that I am seriously behind on my running, owing to the molar I had pulled this week. and also due to the preparations I have been making for Sweet Baboo's return.
7. I think, that is I am pretty sure, that I swallowed a loose crown this week.
6. I know I am not going to try to retrive it. bye-bye, loose crown. Hello, kentucky woman.
5. I think that my blind kitten needs a tiny football helmet. BONK. I also think it must be a necessary part of her development to always be under my left foot as I am putting it down, so that I can hear the frantic SCREEK!! And then almost fall over to avoid stepping on her. I also think her development somehow involves lying very close to me while I sleep and swatting me on the mouth.
4. I know that Sweet Baboo is coming home, at least by Tuesday.
3. I think he'll be pleased with some of the changes I made during the month that he's been gone. I rearranged some things, and got new bedding. This weekend, I will put up Christmas lights.
2. I know that this month went better than I thought it would; and yet, I am glad it's over.
1. I think the the Jonster and I need to talk about picking up after onesself. After all, winter is in full swing, and I could very easily accidentally lock him out of the house.