Somehow or other this post was deleted. I don't know why. I apologize if it doesn't match up with the comments that were made before it got deleted.
Anyway. Here's how not to run. Or at least, how I don't run. Follow along.
13. The first thing I'll do is get up, yes, get up and put on my injinjs. I'll also put on my favorite pink fuzzy robe because FUCK it's cold this morning. Then--wait--i need to feed the critters so I'll shlep into the kitchen in my fuzzy robe and black/rainbow stripe injinjis, sex goddess that I am, and pour out cat food.
And dog food.
And then let the dog out for a bit.
Then give the blind kitteh some canned food, because I feel sorry for her because she's little AND cute AND she can't see, and those other cats, well, they can have dry food because they can see and aren't as cutely pathetic.
12.Then wait for her to be done and squeak at me so I can let her down. Meanwhile, well I really should, make some coffee...oh, and Baboo's lunch, too. That counter is a bit dirty...Ill just wipe that off.
11.And then I forgot to take my medicine. Oh, and wait, let the dog back in. Hmm. That door knob seems loose. i'll jist go out to the garage--FUCK-- its cold out here. I'll get a screw driver off baboo's workbench and just tighten that up, and hey, while I'm at it, I bet other doors could be tightened up, too.
10. Right next to where the screw drivers are kept is some dry spackle. Oo, i should really fill in those nailholes.
9. I'll need my running shoes, and wow, my workout clothes closet is really messy. I'll just rearrange things thusly....there.
8. Now. Where was I? Oh, the running. I need my tights. It's cold out. I think they're...yes, here they are, under this shirt. Ew. Time to wash performance wear...
7. I should make coffee. Geez, there's a lot of coffee grounds in there. Those need to go out to the compost pile.
6. Wait...can't run on an empty stomach.
5. And, can't run on a full stomach either. (i get crampy)
4. While I'm waiting, might as well start a crock pot for tonight's dinner.
3. Geez it looks crowded out in those hills. Lots of dogs off leashes because, for some reason locals choose to ignore the leash law signs and treat the foothills like their very own dog park.
2. And look at all those mountain bikers!
Gosh, it's just too late to run now.
1. Tomorrow, yes, tomorrow. I'll definitely run then.
Even though I was in awful shape in 2016 I was still stubborn and foohardy...so I spent a year running down whatever fitness base I had left...
if you hadn't noticed, I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging to pursue a new passion. Don't worry, I'm still doing ultra...
Dear Diary, It's 5 am and the wind is still. Fucking. Blowing. I'm not talking about a breeze rustling through the trees. We live...
Dear Diary, This month I learned stuff from doctors. Good stuff. Stuff I didn't know, and was surprised to learn. That doesn't...