Life is good. For so many reasons.
13. Right near my new job there is a tiny Mediterranian grocery. I love this grocery, both because it has a shit ton of spices, but also because they have awesome prices and a little eatery that serves wondrful kevab. I was over there buying spices one day and happened on a small jar of Rani chai masala. $3. Why not? How bad could it be? I followed the directions...lets see...boil two teabags, 1/2 tsp. of chai masala, some sweetener, a cup of milk, and oh, spicy heaven. I'm hooked. Every morning now, I have a pint of this and a small serving of oatmeal.
10. On the first tbeautiful day I went for a run five miles to the gym, for Yoga. I was in the zone, feelng great, deep into my zen groove.
8. Every day with my morning oatmeal I have some of the cinnamon apples from the many pints I canned from the big apple tree in the back yard. With my kick-ass chai.
7. Friday night Sweet Baboo and I went on a trail run with some friends and Mini-Baboo. Some were going to run several of the 10k loops, and Baboo and I headed out together--his first run since finishing the last of the Grand Slam of Uktrarunning last Sunday. But it turns out even superheroes need a rest, and after one lap Himself and I snuck Off and had coffe (him) tea (me) and a light dinner. Then we went back, picked up mini-Baboo and dropped him off at his brother's place.
6. Saturday, i picked the last of our grapes, pruned the two grapevines we have, and made a grapevine wreath. Then I made five pints of grape jam. Grape lavender jam. Or tried to. Shit just wouldn't gel. So, I have five pints of pancake strip.
I'm also on instagram now.
I break, for a moment, for a cent picture of blind kitty: