Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
Thank you for directing us to her site... wow put tears in my eyes.
ReplyDeleteEm
Thanks for the link...I hadn't been to her site in a while and I am glad you sent me there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link...I hadn't been to her site in a while and I am glad you sent me there.
ReplyDeletedouble clicked...blah!
ReplyDeletethanks for pointing me her direction. Great blog. Will bookmark her site.
ReplyDelete