|I look almost like a runner here.|
13. Number 1 and 2 are done, and I lost one toenail. Well, 1-1/2.
12. At the Nashville marathon expo, I did one of those things where you fill out a piece of paper for a drawing, and then get added to an email list.
But lo and behold, Tuesday, I got an email from Brooksrunning telling me I won a pair of shoes, how cool is that? So, I just got to pick out a pair.
11. So, then, I still have my free pair coming from the Kalamazoo marathon, as well, because I was the first person in new Mexico to sign up. So, two free pairs of shoes. Win-win.
10. So far, only two kids have bolted by my office today (as always, followed closely by adults talking into radios)
9. Every year I have wanted to be involved, some how, in the annual Women's Distance Festival. There is training every Saturday, and then the final 5K, which is women only. At the finish, you get a flower and a piece of chocolate.
So, the Daughter Project and I have signed up to volunteer. She and I will also start working on the "Couch to 5K Running Plan" from Cool Running, to do her first 5K. She said she doesn't want to walk this; she wants to at least jog it.
|The number 1 I'm signalling means|
first marathon, not that I'm number one. LOL.
|Part of the spectating at Flying Pig|
|Himself rented us a convertible for the weekend.|
|Runners headed across the first Ohio River crossing.|
|The back of my Flying Pig marathon.|
|Me, at the finish Swine. |
That isn't a peace sign. That's me