Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Like having my own wife.


I almost forgot, here's a recommendation: "The Vegetarian Slow-cooker" a cookbook by Robin Robertson. Run, don't walk, to the nearest bookstore and get it. I started using this last week, after not having used my crock pot since giving up meat in 2000.
Do you know, can you know, how fabulous it is to come home and have a slow-cooked juicy meal waiting for you and smelling up the house? It's like having a wife. Oops, I guess that's sexist. Okay, now I know what it's like for people who have partners who cook for them.

<-- GEEK ALERT: At left, see the chemical structure of fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...