Monday, December 19, 2005

Training Plans

I'm going to do another half marathon President's Day weekend '06. It's part of my training plan for my first marathon, the "Fiesta de Albuquerque" marathon in April. It's to celebrate the 300th birthday of Albuquerque. It's a very ambitious plan. We'll see if I stick to it.
Meanwhile, I'm off for the next two full glorious weeks. No schools, no books, no students' parents' dirty looks. Yay! I'm going to spend this time at the gym, and laying about at my MIL's, reading non-academic reading and napping, in San Antonio. Hmmmm.
Happy Holidays, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...