- There are only 3 weeks left to the semester.
- There is only 2 weeks of training left.
- There is also 2 more weeks to study for finals.
- One way or another, I'll know whether I'm going to finish St. George soon.
- I'll get a month off from school before summer school starts. I'm only taking one class, it is on doing work with couples.
- The next 4 weekends starting the weekend after this next one will be grueling: duathlon, Ironman St. George, sprint triathlon, and then mountain marathon. I'm not sure why I've done this to myself yet again, but so much for my month off.
- Meanwhile, what will I do with my empty evenings? Why, after work, I'll....I'll...I'll go home. And do....nothing. Catch up on Shear Genius, or something.
- The dogs are responding to obedience training, slowly. Chloe is going to take some extra one-on-one, because she's aggressive to other dogs and people.
- The cable company isn't going to charge us for cutting through the cable, because apparently they are responsible for the part that goes form the cable box to the house, even if they did loop it through our back yard (which wasn't even necessary).
- We found out that the guy who was hired to fix our door, the one who told us that our insurance company was only allowing $350 for a new pre-hung door, that one: he told State Farm taht the door unit would cost $800. I wonder what he was going to do with that other $450? Hmm.
- Elsewise, things are looking up for us. There is a light at the end of the long, long tunnel we've been traveling through since I was laid off last August.
- Still pretty unconvinced I will be able to pull of St. George.
- My weight loss stalled a bit this week, mostly because I ate like a pig. But sometimes, you just gotta eat like a pig, you know?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010