I've decided that running is just silly. .I mean, think about it: all that sweating and hard work. I think it's easiest just to take diet pills.
Cheers.
Thursday, April 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...

Wise move. Bye-ee ;)
ReplyDeleteOh that is a good idea! I have heard those really work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Me Toooo!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
Sounds like a great idea. I will jump on board!
ReplyDeleteLol! :D
ReplyDeleteI hear that sista! ;P good one
ReplyDeleteApril Fool!
ReplyDelete(I hope to god)
That made me laugh. Thanks.
ReplyDeletelol :)
ReplyDeletecheers let's all go get a drink...cept crap I know I'll still go tomorrow
ReplyDelete