|One of the pictures that someone else took of the La Luz trail run|
I did this past Sunday.
13. Himself the Baboo is doing oct training in San Antonio during the MONTH of November. I have never been away from him for that long before.
12. That is, by the way, the reason I am signed up for the R&R San Antonio marathon. Some people check out the coffee shop when they teavel. I check out the marathons.
my first 100 miler at the end of February, here.
(picture of buckle added for JoJaJogger)
10. My favorite work collegue and lunch partner is gorgeous. She likes to stay fit, and looks much younger than she is. She goes to the gym most days of the week. She is single, and would like to meet someone, she says, but the men her age are not only paunchy, but "seem" old. Meanwhile, the only men who approach her are 25-year-olds.
After I finished rolling my eyes at her "problem" I suggested that she hang out at some of the events I go to. "no paunchy guys there," I told her. She's not convinced. I think she thinks ling distance runners are freaks. I'll work on her.
9. I am now a firm believer in the Sunday marathin cooking and freezing routine. I have two crock pots running, usually, and when tney cool I bag and freeze the results. But I don't label them, because that would involve searching for a Sharpie and remember I. Am lazy. Soooo...Dinner is, um...dinner is whatever is in the quart ziplock bag I just took out of the freezer. I just grab whatever frozen bag is on top, thaw it out, and then decide what to do with it.
7. I am going to be so happy when the Final Destination 5 movie comes out! BECAUSE I'M really pretty damned sick of the commercials.
6. As of this morning, of the 3000 face-to-face client hours I am required to have before applying for my independent license, I have 13 left. THIRT. EEN. next up: a crazy hard licensing exam.
It's what's for breakfast.
4. No matter jow long I work where I work it's still jarring to hear a 4' tall 6-year-old saying, in his very sweet, high-pitched voice:
I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!
or, the ever popular FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKERS!
Yes, children are the future you know. Working with them is SOOO rewarding.
3. Sometimes when I run in the morning, I run past elderly men or couples, dottering along, and I wonder what they think.
|(Actually, it's a diet Mountain Dew)|
Divide about 1/4 cup of brown rice between five containers and ladle this stuff on top.
1. This week I was looking for a quilt hanger. Sweet Baboo and I have a quilt that his grandmother made, very pretty, and I want to hang it up.
When you look for stuff on Amazon, Amazon makes suggestions for what other people bought this product also bought....
Here are my suggestions from Amazon: