Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cautiously optimistic at 185 pounds.

Just a quick entry before the Daily Show comes on.
It's been 2 weeks since I started the diet.I'm still 40 pounds overweight, but having lost weight, now that I'm eating like a normal person, is encouraging. I tried on a skirt that looked pathetic on me a couple weeks ago. It fits better! Eating diary: Breakfast - 1 packet of oatmeal (3), double vanilla sugarless soy latte (2),=5 pts.Lunch - A boca burger. I was busy (5 pts)=5pts Supper - 1 cup of rice (4) and 1 serving of Japanese seitan curry (5) 1 servings of brocolli-cauliflower-carrot veggie mix, steamed, less than 1 point. = 9
So now I need to eat a few more points. I'm keeping it around 22-23 a day. I drink lots of Crytal Light, the new calcium-fortified kind that's orange flavored. It tastes like that drink we used to drink when we were kids - remember Tang? I eat tons of veggies, which have practically no calories and fill me up. It's getting harder and harder to make my points, especially since I quit eating the Korean noodle bowls, which were - gasp - as calorie laden as a big mac. Do I feel deprived? A little. I do love my noodle bows. But I've lost 9 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...