Friday, January 14, 2005

I eat like a 300 pound man.


Today I started keeping track of the foods I eat. For my height and weight, my immediate goal (losing 10% of my current weight) should involve eating 24 units per day. Earlier in the day, I'm horrified to learn that I've been eating about twice that. I do love my food. I've been eating to maintain a lineman's frame, but sadly, I am indeed NOT a lineman. :-( Today, I wound up "borrowing" from my weekly "flex" points, eating a total of 35 points for the day. Yikes. I had no idea I was eating so much!
Food diary:Breakfast: 2 packages of instant oatmeal, a quad vanilla soy latteLunch: a korean kim-chee noodle bowl, a can of greenbeans, green tea with splenda. Snack: half cup of apple sauce, piece of chocolate peanut butter pieSupper: rice/lentil mixture with vegetarian sausage and vegetables, crystal light. Piece of chocolate peanut-butter pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...