Saturday, January 15, 2005

Some encouragement!

Mood: Encouraged!
Today I woke up and had half the amount of oatmeal (1 packet instead of 2) and a double latte instead of a quad. The chocolate peanut butter pie is all gone, thank God. Even though it's made with silken tofu instead of cheese, the peanut butter and sugar really packs a punch. I wonder if making it with splenda would help? I felt pretty full most of the day, pretty satisfied.
Food diary:Breakfast: 1/2 cup apple sauce, double latte, 1 package instant oatmeal.Lunch:2 pieces of seared, seasoned firm tofu, brocolli, cauliflour, and baby carrots, crystal light, the new calcium-fortified kind.Total points eaten: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...