Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I ran a whole 5 minutes straight!

Wow! I had to put in a short post today, because I'm so excited! Last week, when I was writing out my training plan for this week, I saw that my running plan called for alternating 5 minutes running with 3 minutes walking. I was pretty amused by that. As I said to the people around me me--who, bless their pea-pickin' hearts, are probably sick of me talking about this--"I've never run that long in my adult life. There's NO WAY". But you know what? I did it! And it didn't kill me! As the saying goes, it may have even made me stronger. Woo-hoo! Now, don't mock me - this is a HUGE step for the queen of the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...