
Friday, February 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 2008 Black Warrior 50K: By the numbers: My time: about 8 hours, :26. My average pace: 16:20 min/mile Miles traveled: >31 feet of cli...
-
There are some signs that something unusual happened this past weekend: my back is a little stiff, I have a little blister on one toe that i...
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
there is something wrong with me...I want them too.
ReplyDeleteThose would so work with your Injinjis..... you must get them.
ReplyDeleteI must admit, I wouldn't mind a pair for myself. I have a thing for quirly weird shoes. Plus, Mikey would totaly HATE them, making it even more fun to wear.
I don't know if I WANT them, but I want to know how they feel...so I just want to try them on.
ReplyDeleteA bit pricey tho.
Apres Tri wear?
so I've been subbing since Sept. hoping to land a full-time job. Uh huh, except I've already decided I want NOTHING to do with the public schools around here. Probably anywhere. I don't know how you do it.....
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDeleteThe trick here is finding a "local" dealer, since I want to try them on first. The closest is 100 miles away.
I'm not sure how much more $$ they are than the NM368 or brookes adrenylin that I already wear. I'm curious, though, as to how they would be on trail ultras. :-)
ReplyDeleteOooo! The Sprint one is recommended for Pose Method running. Now I want a pair, too. And yet, they're so... weird-lookin'...
ReplyDeleteOff topic here, but related to a post you did prior. Which one will be obvious. I thought you might enjoy this post from a pro: http://amandalovato.blogspot.com/2008/02/meet-zane-castro-protector-of-lady-bits.html
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk I totally love toe socks now they have toe shoes! Too Cool.
ReplyDeleteFirst one to get a pair MUST provide a complete product report ! :-)
ReplyDeleteIf they are as comfortable as the I-socks then they must be awesome
Oh my.
ReplyDeleteResist!