His father will hate him back.
And they will both want Mom/wife to do something about it.
He claims he "forgot" that he wasn't supposed to do that, or that he was supposed to do this...etc.
And, because Sweet Baboo was never, ever this irascible as a teenager he simply doesn't understand why we just can't sell him to the circus right now.
The thing is, every time I do something difficult, especially something that I wasn't sure I could actually do, I go through the following stages:
Stage 4: It settles in, and I begin to have dangerous thoughts, such as, "I wonder what else I could do?"
- The inaugural Mississippi Blues marathon in Jackson in 2008.
- Either the Duke City or the Fiesta de Albuquerque here, depending on which one I hear better things about.
- Goofy's Challenge in Walt Disney, California
- the Portland Marathon, where my father-in-law lives. He's pretty entertaining, and I enjoy visiting him.
- The San Antonio marathon, where my mother-in-law lives. This one goes past all the missions.
- Ironman Florida.
- Ironman 70.3 Buffalo Springs
- Ironman 70.3 Cancun. (Look at the website for this! Swimming in clear torquois waters? Running past Mayan ruins? Droooooooollllll.)
- Vineman 70.3.
I'll probably add to this list as time goes by, but that's what's on my mind for now.
As for the rest of 2007, I'm "off" until the end of October, when I do the SOMA half -iron in tempe. Duane will be there, doing the quarterman, and I think Nytro and Benny will be there, and Pirate is doing the half, too, although I'm fairly certain that she'll have time to finish, shower, and freshen up before meandering over to the finish line to wave me in.
Oh, and I have an appointment on September 15th for the IM tattoo.