Brought to you by a temporarily unemployed ex-teacher with too much time on her hands.
1) There is an abundance of commemorative non-legal tender that is sold on TV during the day.
2) The sweetener in sugar-free chocolates may cause intestinal" discomfort." You may not have seen that warning on the bag in 4 point font. (I know I didn't.)
3) I'm of the opinion that most of the people who are out driving during the day are a) not in any hurry to get anywhere at any particular time, or b) paid by the hour to drive.
4) Applying to work for the federal government requires that you follow rules and mandates that appear to contradict what they have already told you not do.
For instance: You may be asked to provide a college transcript, while simultaneously being told that no part of this application may be submitted by telephone, email, or postal mail. I imagine working for the government will be kind of like trying to follow all the rules in the Bible all at once.
5) Less than a week to Barb's Race Half Iron. Weather's gonna be beautiful, says the forecast!
6) I have way too many cotton race t-shirts. Cotton t-shirts make me look fat. I have three drawers full of these damned things. I'm getting rid of them, today.
7) I think I have a popcorn hull stuck between my teeth, and it's bugging the crap out of me.
8) Sweet Baboo and I are going to test ready-to-drink SlimFast this weekend at our respective triathlons. If it works out, especially for Baboo, he'll be using it at the Lean Horse 100-miler, and I may consider using it at some point. I already know I'll like it, because I (tragically) am not picky about food.
9) Am I the ONLY one that thinks the big plastic-headed, non-speaking Burger King guy is just creeeeeeepy?
Even though I was in awful shape in 2016 I was still stubborn and foohardy...so I spent a year running down whatever fitness base I had left...
if you hadn't noticed, I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging to pursue a new passion. Don't worry, I'm still doing ultra...
Dear Diary, It's 5 am and the wind is still. Fucking. Blowing. I'm not talking about a breeze rustling through the trees. We live...
Dear Diary, This month I learned stuff from doctors. Good stuff. Stuff I didn't know, and was surprised to learn. That doesn't...