Hey, did you get to the half-price Valentine candy sale yet? There's still time!
Just for fun, I did some mathematizing today. Here's the number of miles you'll need to run for each serving of valentine chocolate consumed (based on an average of 110 calories burned/mile; it varies from person to person):
- Hershey's kisses (per 5 pieces): 1 mi.
- 1 pkg Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares: 6.9 mi
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Hazelnut Ball, per 3 pieces: 1.8 mi.
- 1 Dove Double Chocolate Truffle: 1.6 mi
- Whitman's Sampler (per 3 pieces) 2.3 mi
- Chocolate-covered cherry: 1 mile each.
Yeah, I know. I nag because I care. No need to thank me, or to send me hate mail, either.