You remember this game when you were little? If you celebrated Christmas, you would make sure you said your thank you's, perhaps even talk to your relatives and say thank you. Some really sadistic parents would even make you start writing your thank you notes. However, as soon as your parents turned you loose you'd aim for the phone or your best friends house.
"WHATJA GET? WHATJA GET?" Then you'd each make your full report.
Now, I could call my sister or best friends from high school to play this game, but to be honest, telling them that I got three pairs of insanely sexy toe socks and an Xlab Flatwing system would be pretty useless. I can just imagine the blank looks now.
However, I'm never too old to play that game, and I have all my buddies in the triathlon blogosphere, so here's my report:
Through his intermediary, Sweet Baboo, I received:
- a Sansa mp3 player (I will not run without music)
- a RaceReady singlet, which is super-lightweight, and holds your number with built-in-snaps,
- Race Ready LD shorts (RaceReady shorts have pockets across the back to hold stuff, and are so lightweight it's like running bare-butt naked).
- an Xlab flatwing system, which goes off the back of your saddle and holds all manner of items such as cartridges, bottle cages, and an extra tube
- 3 new tubular tires, in blue, to match Wunderfrost.
I finally got all the Christmas decorations, tree, et cetera put away yesterday. Good riddance.
Now, I can start working on my next tri toy wish list...greedy, greedy.