Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Iron relaxation.

After our morning bike ride Sweet Baboo and I power napped, ate, sat in the hot tub, and then ate some more. Then we slept about 7 or 8 hours. There's some serious relaxing afoot here at Cordy Lane.

It's worth noting that the sun comes up here pretty early this far north of the equator. I wake up with the sun blazing in through the windows
Blink. Blink.
What the hell--is that the sun? What time is it? 4:45???

So this morning we found a fantastic trail next to the lake--through the woods, all twisty turny and shaded and stuff. I did about a 5K run and now, of course, I'm eating again. Surprisingly, I've been able to stay within my weight watchers point for the week. This despite the fact that I eat when I'm bored AND weight watching does not consider acute anxiety to be any form of exercise. (They never seen my anxious freak-outs, apparently.)

SW TriGal and her beloved H arrived yesterday and she was able to snap one of the rare pictures of Sweet Baboo and I without sunglasses. Enjoy!

...

6 comments:

  1. You'll also notice how it stays light longer there..you might just have a daylight finish..best of luck to you guys, i'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.
    Strong and steady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to all of you over in Core-DUH-Lane Eye-DUH-Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a nice photo of the 2 of you!
    BTW I dodn't know that about WW - if freakouts don't earn points then I'm never going back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture! I'm sending good mojo starting now because it may take a while to get from NC to Idaho! Enjoy your race! (Well - you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some fit people in that picture! Best of luck to both of you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...