Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tagged!


Linae tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. WahHoo!!
Now I get to betow the title on five others. I wish could pick more, but then who would everyone else tag? Hmmm. Lots of rockin' girl bloggers out there...and at least one or two rockin' guys who frequently refer to themselves as girly...but you know the rules are clear. Nope, no Y chromosomes allowed.
Okay, I'm starting with my favorite swim buddy Pirate. Then I should really include other local peeps: SWTriGal, and Lisa Tri-ing.

and, in no particular order, I'm going to tag not-so-local peeps Siren and Di. (Does Siren count as two?)
...

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. Gawsh. I'd like to thank all my faithful...wait, that's another show.
    lol
    Thanks Geek Girl!! You made my day!! I actually had to click on my name to make sure you really meant me... LOL swear!
    now, who to tag....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, thanks!

    And thanks again for suggesting, transporting me to, and bearing with me during a swim at Cochiti Lake today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...