Sunday, March 27, 2005

Headline: Spring break kills woman's diet

Weight: 171 pounds.
I just got finished with spring break. Before going, I was actually at 168 pounds, but I gained a couple. I wasn't tracking my weight during break (went to San Antonio via several national parks) and ate too much.
Still, 3 pounds in one week isn't TOO bad, when you consider all the margaritas and mexican food that comprised it. I'm going to try the "drop" diet to make up for it. I'll let you know how it works. Here is what it looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...