|Yes, she is that spoiled.|
No, I don't know why.
14. I think it's safe to say I don't much like being a parent these days.
13. But I do like being a runner. I am right back on track with my running again. After several months of not being terribly discipliined, I am finally back into the habit of making up missed miles and making sure thatt I get all my miles in. Which brings me to today, when I ditched my run. I now have 12 miles to make up, somehow. :-/
12. #13 is important, because I put on five pounds last month.
11. WeightWatchers just updated their app for ipad. It rocks. They also have a kick-ass kitchen-helper app.
10. The running is keeping me from wrapping my hands around a certain surly twenty-something's neck and squeezing.
9. There are ants in my house that are particularly bad this year. It requires that I keep pet food put up. :-( and not leave anything sitting out too long.
8. This has been a tough week at work. Hug your kids.
7. I am also back on track with my eating. It was getting a llittle out of control. I was temped by stress to fall back into my old ways, in which I would buy a whole rotissere chicken and sit out on my car and eat it. (ugly, but true).
|There is a dress code, you know.|
5. Stress has also made me not sleep well. Today, instead of running, I slept in. Later I will take Herself the Daughter to look at rent houses.
4. I have prepared a "move-out" box for Herself the Daughter that has TP (the cheap kind), laundry soap, and cup-a-noodle (Might as well get used to it now. Life is WAYYY different outside mom's house, princess)
3. This next week I will be attending four full days of "New Employee Orientation" at the VA for my internship.
|Ah, dinner by candlelight.|
1. Work related: Here's a little tip from me. If, in the process of knifing your boyfriend/dealer to death, you assign your mother POA for your kids, make sure she's not homeless. (The lives some people lead. Jeesh.)