Sunday, November 21, 2021

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety disorders and OCD, and in my spare time


6 years of coughing took their toll, and I don't know that I'm interested in long-distance pursuits any more.  I still go to the gym, and walk in the foothills, but running seems to be out of my realm, at least fornow.

In my spare time, I hike out into the same places where I used to run, and paint them.

You can find my new blog here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...