Monday, October 31, 2005

The Great Pumpking Chase

I was last runner in. Very discouraging. I was way ahead of a bunch of people, but they turned out to be 5K-ers, so they dropped out after the first loop and crossed the finish line. When I kept going, I was alone, way behind the other 10K-ers, and very lonely.
It was a nice run, though. Through one of Albuquerque's nicest neighborhoods and then along the Bosque trail. But I wasn't ready for it. My time was abysmal, and now my knee hurts, which has never hurt before. I keep telling myself that at least I finished, but it's discouraging when they start doing awards before you've even finished the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...