Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Post-season

I mentioned to my husband that I was an okay swimmer and biker, but I suck as a runner. I am so slow. Usually not many people pass me on the bike; I usually hold my own, but I'm such a slow runner that it really hurts my time. His response was something he said he heard another triathlete say to a similar concern: "That's what winter is for"

SOoo I'm going to approach running the same way I approach everything else. Read, read, read; research, research, research, and then run, run, run. I joined CoolRunning where I got my original "Couch-to-5K" plan and I'm also reading a top 10 tips article. I'm also reading current issues of Runner's World.

It's finally cool here again. I love fall in Albuquerque. And it's great running weather. Rarely below 20 or above 60 between October and April. I figure I might be in good shape to start running, because I've been running 2 or 3 5K's per week and I haven't had any sore anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...