Friday, January 27, 2006

Shhhh.....

Shhhhh....Be vewy, vewy quiet....
Husband is sleeping.
I'm trying to decide how to get out of this weekend's run.
Am I lazy? No. the truth is...I'm a cold weenie.
I need to do a long run, because the Lost Dutchman half-mary is in three weeks, but I'm going to have to do this weekend's run on a treadmill.

I wonder if other triathletes are as sick of winter as I am.
I wonder if people who read my blog are sick of reading about how sick I am of winter.
I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...