Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tag, you're it.


I was tagged by ShyTri Girl

This is how it goes:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

The nearest book to me is by Hays, Kate F. (1999). Working It Out: Using Exercise in Psychotherapy. On Page 123, the fifth and then next three sentences:
"Following a serious car accident at age 31, strung out on cocaine as well as alcohol, and still smoking heavily, Brian agreed to hospitalization for detoxification. He had been able to remain sober since that hopitalization, 5 years previously, and had also discontinued cigarettes 2 years previously. Brian had become actively engaged in Alcholoics Anonymous (AA) at the time of hospitalization, and had maintained that association over this period of time. He also began riding his bicycle, and became involved with a local bicycle recreational riding and racing group.

There it is. I'm tagging Myles, Pirate, and Duane.
...

4 comments:

  1. Five sentences but it still works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I fixed it. Sweet baboo and I debated over the instructions. I read to find the 5th sentence and then write the next three. He read that there should be three all together. Ah, well. No blood, no foul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank goodness Brian was able to find a way to incorporate cycling in his recovery.

    Aww, shit. that's me next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagging you again since Duane tagged me. I didn't see anything in the rules about "no tag backs". If there are tag backs, then tri loners like me will be greatly disadvantaged (this is the part where you feel bad for me) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...