You may have noticed that I've started adding a note to my comments. on some of your blogs. Things like: Today's word: msivonrpq
I figured if I have to type it in, I'm going to share it. With everyone.
Annoying, isn't it?
Yep, it's annoying when I had to type if the first time. Hint, hint.
It's 5:25 am, and I'm headed out for a 6-mile runrun. Ironman training ramps up this week.
...
Wednesday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
Hey now, not all of us use word verification
ReplyDeletewinz, that's why the COOL kids, like us, didn't notice...did you see the HUGE spam comment Iron Pol got? It's out there, but then again, all you have to do is hit the delete trash can....
ReplyDeleteI know, but it's less annoying than having to delete 17 comments a day from spammers selling penile enlargement pills : )
ReplyDelete