Friday, June 22, 2007

Wish 'em luck

Like to give a shout out to the peeps who are doing Buffalo Springs Lake 70.3 this weekend. This is a challenging half iron that I'm hoping to do some day. Sunday is not that day.



When you get a chance, if you haven't already, send them some

{{{{{{{comment love}}}}} Rumor has it that some of them are nervous.



Sweet Baboo

Tri-Greyhound

Pirate

Ironmaiden Debi, aka SW Tri-gal

aLSO: Mario "go-go," Mike M., Tim



If I've left you off the list, email me so I can put you on it!



Mini-baboo has decided to do the sprint. He and I will be doing the Tri-raider sprint which starts after the 70.3 start and finishes at the same place at the same time, and then hanging out in the lake and taking pictures.

11 comments:

  1. Have fun out there!

    Hopefully next year I'll be among the 70.3 crew at BSLT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i have a wheelset question on my blog that you or your husband or friends might be able to help me with. (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to everyone! Hope you have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, thought I'd stop by and visit your blog again. You really are amazing, all that you've accomplished in two years. Good luck in your sprint tomorrow -- I'm doing one here in Massachusetts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are definitley keeping you guys in mind this weekend. (cowbells ringing) Are you going to kick little baboo's butt again in the race? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MB better look out - moms on a roll! Good luck yall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great race - and I hope you're wearing that two-piece! Life's too short to worry about jiggly bits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sweet Baboo's FIRST PLACE finish and awsome finish time! VERRRYYY NICE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND YOU TOO! WOW! Two first place finishes in the family! I hope you are celebrating WILDLY right now!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work out there, Geek Girl! Lookin' forward to the report and pix!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...