Friday, December 02, 2011

What I think, and what I know.

Dear Diary,

Here is what I think, and what I know.

13. I know it's forcast to be a high A HIGH of 34 this Sunday, the day of a sprint triathlon I signed up for, and a low A LOW the day before and the day of the triathlon of about 20.

12. I think I am not going to swim, bike, and run in that shit.

11. I know that the Gelish basix kit and the light that I bought with it maybe the best investment I ever made. Shiny, shiny nails, I love you. You stand up to scouring a blackened pot.

10. I think that the weekend I spent with Baboo in San Antonio after Thanksgiving maybe a better weekend than most people have in their life.  IN THEIR LIFE. No, don't argue. You won't win.

9. I know that the Panasonic electric epilator I bought is a very iffy proposition.  I know that I will study carefully and procede with caution.

8. I think i maybe am the world's clumsiest woman. I was standing in line at the base exchange this week, and rolled my ankle. i shit you not. Standing there. The soldiers and airmen around me were AMAZED. I got that incredulous, gosh, are you okay ma'm? while i recovered my balance and muttered, yes, thank you.

8. I know that I am seriously behind on my running, owing to the molar I had pulled this week.  and also due to the preparations I have been making for Sweet Baboo's return.

7. I think, that is I am pretty sure, that I swallowed a loose crown this week. 

6. I know I am not going to try to retrive it. bye-bye, loose crown. Hello, kentucky woman.

5. I think that my blind kitten needs a tiny football helmet.  BONK. I also think it must be a necessary part of her development to always be under my left foot as I am putting it down, so that I can hear the frantic SCREEK!! And then almost fall over to avoid stepping on her.  I also think her development somehow involves lying very close to me while I sleep and swatting me on the mouth.

4. I know that Sweet Baboo is coming home, at least by Tuesday. 

3. I think he'll be pleased with some of the changes I made during the month that he's been gone.  I rearranged some things, and got new bedding.  This weekend, I will put up Christmas lights. 

2. I know that this month went better than I thought it would; and yet, I am glad it's over.

1. I think the the Jonster and I need to talk about picking up after onesself.  After all, winter is in full swing, and I could very easily accidentally lock him out of the house. 


3 comments:

  1. You sound happy, clumsiness and crowns notwithstanding. :)

    I wouldn't be swimming in that shit, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back posting :) Enjoy the weekend and prepare for Sweet Baboo's return ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about the cold as today in Omaha, NE I have already shoveled 4 inches of snow and threw about 1 ton of gravel from the drive way using the snowblower. I will pass on the weight workout tonight
    A triathlon ( the swimming portion) sounds miserable in that weather even if it occurs indoors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...