Pimptastic Pilgrim Love
Here's my pimp name. What's yours?
Friday, February 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 2008 Black Warrior 50K: By the numbers: My time: about 8 hours, :26. My average pace: 16:20 min/mile Miles traveled: >31 feet of cli...
-
There are some signs that something unusual happened this past weekend: my back is a little stiff, I have a little blister on one toe that i...
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
of course it's OK to link to my blog. ZDo you mind if I link to yours? I'm so showing my wife your blog. She's an Athena too. I'm a Clydesdale. Well, I used to be. Now I hover in the ballpark of 200 pounds. Anyway, I love your blog. I'll be checking in more often. I like the way you think.
ReplyDeleteBenny
Mack Master Benny Shizzle, coming at ya from O-Town (Ogden, Utah).
ReplyDelete