Yesterday I started incorporating weight training into my training plan for the OK Redman 70.3 this year. I took the sequence and adapted it from The Triathlete's Training Bible by Friel. I remember that the last time I did some serious weight training I was really happy with how strong I felt, and I'm looking forward to feeling that way again. Plus, it will help my performance. I started off yesterday with bench press, lat-pull-downs, and many others...I think it's the bench that's making me go OUCH, I think. That means, of course, that I needed it!
Tuesday, February 14
OUCH.
Yesterday I started incorporating weight training into my training plan for the OK Redman 70.3 this year. I took the sequence and adapted it from The Triathlete's Training Bible by Friel. I remember that the last time I did some serious weight training I was really happy with how strong I felt, and I'm looking forward to feeling that way again. Plus, it will help my performance. I started off yesterday with bench press, lat-pull-downs, and many others...I think it's the bench that's making me go OUCH, I think. That means, of course, that I needed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
Strength training really helps reduce injuries, too. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete