Tuesday, February 14, 2006

OUCH.

Yesterday I started incorporating weight training into my training plan for the OK Redman 70.3 this year. I took the sequence and adapted it from The Triathlete's Training Bible by Friel. I remember that the last time I did some serious weight training I was really happy with how strong I felt, and I'm looking forward to feeling that way again. Plus, it will help my performance. I started off yesterday with bench press, lat-pull-downs, and many others...I think it's the bench that's making me go OUCH, I think. That means, of course, that I needed it!

1 comment:

  1. Strength training really helps reduce injuries, too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...