Another reason I'm rethinking ever doing Boulder Peak.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/25/national/main1833579.shtml
Wednesday, July 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
now there's something you don't hear everyday. phew ! glad we don't have bears in south FL. that's almost as bad as the lady that was "soaking her tired feet" in the lake after a long run at a nearby park recently and wound up eaten by a gator. shouldn't athletes be spared of these things ? don't they get their fair share of pain and suffering through basic training ? i'm only joking of course, but in a perfect world...
ReplyDelete