Friday, July 07, 2006

Hold onto your pants!

It's the Bottomless Triathlon!

I know what you're thinking, but there's no way conservative New Mexico would EVER go for that.

This sprint is held at the Bottomless Lakes. It's a short, short sprint I'll be doing tomorrow morning: 400m, 14K, 4K. It's just the sort of thing I need to feel better after the Grady Williams Death by Sand Triathlon last weekend. Most of all, I'm excited because I want the T-shirt (HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS! etc) and maybe somehardware, but also because this race is very special, as it is the race I viewed last year in which I said, "okay. I'm definitely going to try this triathlon thing". So, it has a special >sniff< meaning in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... what a blue, blue lake! Reminds me of my visit to Crater Lake a while back.

    Good luck tomorrow~!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you'll do well!

    I didn't realize bottomless lake was so pretty! Go chica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...