This sprint is held at the Bottomless Lakes. It's a short, short sprint I'll be doing tomorrow morning: 400m, 14K, 4K. It's just the sort of thing I need to feel better after the Grady Williams Death by Sand Triathlon last weekend. Most of all, I'm excited because I want the T-shirt (HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS! etc) and maybe somehardware, but also because this race is very special, as it is the race I viewed last year in which I said, "okay. I'm definitely going to try this triathlon thing". So, it has a special >sniff< meaning in my heart.
Friday, July 7
Hold onto your pants!
It's the Bottomless Triathlon!
I know what you're thinking, but there's no way conservative New Mexico would EVER go for that.
This sprint is held at the Bottomless Lakes. It's a short, short sprint I'll be doing tomorrow morning: 400m, 14K, 4K. It's just the sort of thing I need to feel better after the Grady Williams Death by Sand Triathlon last weekend. Most of all, I'm excited because I want the T-shirt (HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS! etc) and maybe somehardware, but also because this race is very special, as it is the race I viewed last year in which I said, "okay. I'm definitely going to try this triathlon thing". So, it has a special >sniff< meaning in my heart.
This sprint is held at the Bottomless Lakes. It's a short, short sprint I'll be doing tomorrow morning: 400m, 14K, 4K. It's just the sort of thing I need to feel better after the Grady Williams Death by Sand Triathlon last weekend. Most of all, I'm excited because I want the T-shirt (HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS! etc) and maybe somehardware, but also because this race is very special, as it is the race I viewed last year in which I said, "okay. I'm definitely going to try this triathlon thing". So, it has a special >sniff< meaning in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
Wow... what a blue, blue lake! Reminds me of my visit to Crater Lake a while back.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow~!
T.
oh, you'll do well!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize bottomless lake was so pretty! Go chica!