I saw this video on Dread Pirate's blog.
Tuesday, July 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
OMG that is too funny ! thanks for sharing !!! i needed a laugh !
ReplyDeleteThat is the BEST video and my biggest fear! I was at the Bottomless Tri too - I was the one pacing and pacing because I was so scared before the swim! I finished as a far, far back-of-the-packer. I live in El Paso and it is fun to read about someone racing in the same areas! Thanks for the inspiration. I just started this journey and it is great to read about others on the same path!
ReplyDelete