So, conversation during 4th period today.
- Me: So, okay. Any questions about variables and expressions? Zack, you have your hand up.
- Zack: Mrs. Pilgrim, during an Ironman, what do you do if you have to pee?
- Me: Well, then you pee.
- Zack: But do people hold it?
- Me: Some do; some people pee while on the bike.
- Zack: Ew! Gross! They like, wet their pants and everything? I would never do that! I'd never, like go in my pants!
- Me: Zack, the first man and woman of this race got $10,000. So, the questions is, would you wet your pants for $10,000?
- Zack: No. No way. I'd never do that, not for any money.
- Priscilla: Zack, you're so full of it. You'd do it for less, and you know it.
- Another student: I'd totally go in my pants for $10,000. I just wouldn't, you know, like do all that biking and running and stuff.
- Zack: I'd do it in a cup. You know, in a cup. Then throw the cup away.
So, this is the world that I live in. Welcome back, says the world.