1. Well, clearly pink is fastest. The masses have spoken.
2. Forget about running or cycling to get those sexy gams. Apparently, all you need are the right flip-flops.
3. Sweet Baboo bought a new toy, a 2-man kayak. He's wildly excited about it, as am I. If you have any good kayak tricks and tips (no pun intended), let him know.
4. I got about 6" cut off the back of my hair today. I also went blonder. In the face of ironman training, racing, and being half of a kayak-totin' couple, I felt the need to simplify. I also felt the need to be blonder. I already feel faster. And, yes, I am having more fun. Thanks to AndraSue for the inspiration.
5. I used to think having three kids was a lot of work until I read this.
6. I realize the picture of my haircut is a bit blurry. Here's a slightly less blurry one, below. Thanks to Duane for the link.
7. I swam the 2.2 mile swim at Lake Cochiti again yesterday, and there was choppy waves, which slowed me down. I've decided I don't like chop.
But that's not what's interesting. What's interesting is when I tried to do a 6 mile run afterwards and my hip flexors said, "Oh, no, you di-int." They did! They sounded a bit like Hank Azaria in "The Birdcage."
8. REI has all their summer clothes on sale now. I was able to add to growing collection of action skorts that I can wear when I ride my bike to work. Yayyyyy!
9. 4 more days until I go back to work. Booooo!
I'm sitting here, looking out the window. I did 3 miles this morning. Big whoop. After recovering from CDiff last month, I got a cold...
Ahhh. That crispness in the air. The blueness of the sky! Can you see it? Can you feel it?? IT'S MARATHON SEASON! So, my friend ...
Dear diary, is anyone out there? it doesn't take a genius to notice the rapid decline in the number of posts on this blog in the pas...
Even though I was in awful shape in 2016 I was still stubborn and foohardy...so I spent a year running down whatever fitness base I had left...