Monday, January 17, 2005

Discouragement


Today, we went for a drive to Santa Fe and I found out, after we got back, that the bean burritoes without cheese that we ate at Taco Bell were about 5 or 6 point EACH. I could have sworn that I saw that it was 1 point in the list. We were both pretty cranky at that revelation. Today, I ate 21 units.

This image pretty much sums up how I feel much of the time. Except you have to imagine the doorway as most of my clothes and, of course, the green fat alien is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...