Monday, April 10, 2006

RR Du: Pictures

Here's some new pics, taken at the RR Duathlon.

Here's Husband in T1.


Look, here I am after the first run. See? I'm smiling. It's early, it's cool, and I still feel good. I have no idea what's in store for me.


Brian on the bike. His shots are always blurry, because he's very fast.
(Mine, of course, are always crystal clear)


Me, finishing.


Below, Karen Williams and I get our medals and congratulate each other.


Husband and I, wearing the medal. My rule is: I take it off when everything stops hurting.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! You all look marvelous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...