I do appreciate all your sentiments; I truly do.
I am on my way to Alabama. I'll write more soon.
Monday, December 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
Condolences to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for safe travels and for finding your metaphorical way.
Misty, I'm sorry for you loss, and I'm sorry for the way you lost him. You're in my prayers. Thank God you know how a healthy emotionaly outlet...Run, Geek Girl, Run.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is such a sad situation, I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. May you find peace...
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and your sister at this most difficult time.
ReplyDeletewe shall pray.. God's Grace.
ReplyDelete