Now, I'm a long way away from people bowing and scraping to me for ANYTHING. In fact, most of the 8th-graders I teach probably call me BEEYOTCH behind my back. But, I can dream. Hmm. What would I demand, if I were inclined to make such demands?
My "Downtime Requirements":
- One mini-fridge, stocked with salsa, guacamole, 1-four-pack of Jose Cuervo pre-made margaritas, 4 bottles of propel (melon flavored), and 2 boxes of vanilla soy milk.
- Box of Special-K Berries, and Bag of tortilla chips.
- Espresso maker and grinder
- one quarter pound, per day, of decent Arabica coffee (NO DECAF)
- DVD boxed set of "Quantum Leap" and "Seinfeld" episodes, and a player.
- Paul Newman's organic orange dark chocolate.
- Television with no less and no more than the following three preset channels: Comedy Central, History, and Sci-Fi.
- 1 can of Pilsbury "creme cheese"-flavored frosting.
- Forget about room temperature. Provide me with a remote control temperature changer thingy, for my hot flashes.
- And a big-assed fan.
- Last but not least:You call those tiny things bath towels? Bring this Athena some bath sheets!