Here are some other things I wish:
- I wish I could have fried chicken without killing a chicken.
- I wish everyone read to their kids.
- I wish I were faster.
- I wish the scones in coffee houses didn't have the nutritional value of an egg mcmuffin.
- I wish I'd never smoked.
- I wish I'd started running in high school.
- I wish my Mom was still alive.
- I wish mock meat was as common here as it is on the coast.
- I wish my oldest son would go to college.
- I wish my daughter would exercise more often.
- I wish all religions practiced tolerance.
- I wish I could call all my lost stuff, like I do my cell phone, and find it.
- I wish there was a decent Indian food restaurant in the suburbs where I live.
- I wish I could work full time as a mental health counselor without taking a huge pay cut.
- I wish CD's didn't scratch.
- I wish I could see around other people's cars.
- I wish Conservatives would actually conserve, and that Democrats were more democratic.
- I wish we spent as much money of the health and education of people as we do on war.
- I wish I could turn the volume down on barking dogs.
- I would I were more organized.
- I wish people that thought understanding mathematics is as important as reading.
- I wish I'd met Sweet Baboo much earlier than I did.
- I wish summertime were longer.
- I wish college wasn't so expensive.
What do you wish?