Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Better day.

I woke up this morning hurtin' hurtin' hurtin' but after taking 800 mg of Ibuprofin I'm feeling much better. I stopped by the athletic trainer at our school and she did said manipulations and little tests and said it definitely wasn't the rotator cuff. Whew.
I have more range of motion today. Actually dressed myself this morning. I think I'm going to be okay by this weekend. I don't know why I get so worked up about these things. I know that the 2nd day is always the worst. But I freak out, nonetheless. The bike shop called, and they said they can't find any problems with the head set (turny thing), so maybe that's something less to worry about as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...