Monday, March 13, 2006

Naughty swimming.

Very excited to find this machine at my gym that exercises the hip flexors. These were my weakness during the half marathon that I ran in Arizona. Were it not for them I could have gone longer and stronger. These, and my hamstrings. I'll be working on these as part of the weight-training that I'm including in my half-iron distance training regimen.
Was naughty tonight but oh, that water felt soooooo good. Just being back in for the swim was almost better than s-e-x. I know I wasn't really supposed to swim for a while because of my shoulder, but I did a very, very slow (3.5 minutes per 100 meters) crawl mostly moving by kicking my legs harder than usual to ease up the burden on my poor achy shoulder... I stopped after 400 meters; didn't want to push it. But oh, how I wanted to swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...